Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Still Waiting...

I wanted to get a response from the councillor himself, Ninos Khoshaba regarding all the issues which have come up ever since the motion was passed. I sent him an email last week but there's still no response. I will probably update on his response when it comes through, but for the time being, I'll just post up the questions which I sent:

1. How long has this concern [spitting in public] been amongst the Fairfield community?

2. Do you expect the trial ban to be stretched after the six month period?

3. You noted that the ban arose because it is a disgusting habit. What is your stance on handing down such a large fine on what can be coined as socially unacceptable behaviour?

4. Why is the fine so large ($1,100) in comparison to acts which some may view as so much more detrimental ie. drink driving?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home